Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Hello, I’m Bobbi Schwartz, personal shopper and stylist. Each month I’ll be putting together a “Trend List” which will include must-have items available to you from the fabulous boutiques at Highland Park Village. After many years in the fashion industry, and as the resident personal stylist here in Highland Park Village, I invite you to learn more about my background, services and fashion philosophy at thebobbischwartzgroup.com. Our office is onsite, nestled just above Patrizio in Suite 209.
Each month I will provide guidance on anything from trends to the “hot” picks I recommend. We’re having a great time putting this together for you and hope you will feel free to contact us with any questions.
Here’s the list of this season’s absolute must haves:
- White – in true Bobbi fashion this tops my list, so make it your ultimate inclusion for everything.
- Denim – is your “man”! Everything from jackets, vests, dresses, jeans and bags—it is an everyday staple.
- Khaki – is utilitarian. You will have it forever!
- Nudes – the height of chic.
- Prints – from accessories to dresses in lots of feminine looks.
- Icy shades – as the temperatures rise, cool down through color.
- Minimal ruffles and lace – are a nice twist to use in a small way.
For khakis, whites and timeless prints you definitely want to shop Polo Ralph Lauren and preview the Spring Collection! There are a number show stoppers for everyone.
And search no more for unique femininity and fresh prints…Carolina Herrera exceeds our expectations with soft shades and elegant silhouettes.
This is the year to focus on those special pieces that will combine perfectly with your current wardrobe and provide that updated chic look that will have you looking like a million bucks every time you leave the house. Come visit us in Highland Park Village to find everything you need—and want!
We shop for remarkable gifts and provide fabulous, chic wrappings…a one stop service that makes any gift giving a simple process with happy results. Please keep us in mind for any Mother’s Day, Graduation and Father’s Day gift giving needs.